What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Two situation. I have 4.3 on iPad Jb how can I upgrade to ops 5,0 only ? Not 5.01?

More so my iPhone 4s was by mistake got upgraded to 5.01;( any way to downgrade to 5.0?

melati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
5.0 window is closed now. You can't.

What do you mean by 5.0 window is closed now..? Does it mean somebody like me with 4.3.5 version couldn't upgrade anymore? Because i have problems regarding my itunes. It crashes a lot that i have to reinstall more than 7 times.. Keep changing the version, and deleting the software , so that itunes could be compatible..but..still a waste of time. Did i lose the opportunity to upgrade to ios5? I should be more aware.. T___T

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It supposedly increases battery life too.

+ re-enables multitasking gestures on iPad1
+ fixes a bug with push on iCloud email addresses
+ fixes a bug with iCloud document sync
+ allows developers to specify so different stuff for their apps...

there is quite a lot in it... :)

imransazeez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey,

i really need some bad help, I have a black ipad 2 3G. running 4.3.3 comex jailbroken (jailbreakme.com).
it was working perfectly great till yesterday morning.. yesterday evening i returned from school and i found evey appstore app in my ipad was crashing.. [Moderator edit: Removed reference to piracy app] i tried restarting many times still the same problem.. so i thoguht ill restore all setting.. my ipad starts to restart but, while the reset process is going on it stucks on the way. and after 5mins it restarts again and same thing happens again and again.. im really worried. i know about the DFU mode or restoring mode, but i dont want to upgrade to 5.0.1 i need the the jailbreak in ios 4.3.3

any help??
o yeah, i do hav saved my shh files in tiny umbrella..

HELP

Last edited by a moderator:

imransazeez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i mean, it stucks in apple icon with the loading stuff below it.. and appstore app werent working, [Moderator edit: Removed reference to piracy app] i guess my ios 4.3.3 was corrupted.. help

Reaction score
imransazeez said:
hey,

i really need some bad help, I have a black ipad 2 3G. running 4.3.3 comex jailbroken (jailbreakme.com).
it was working perfectly great till yesterday morning.. yesterday evening i returned from school and i found evey appstore app in my ipad was crashing.. [Moderator edit: Removed reference to piracy app] i tried restarting many times still the same problem.. so i thoguht ill restore all setting.. my ipad starts to restart but, while the reset process is going on it stucks on the way. and after 5mins it restarts again and same thing happens again and again.. im really worried. i know about the DFU mode or restoring mode, but i dont want to upgrade to 5.0.1 i need the the jailbreak in ios 4.3.3

any help??
o yeah, i do hav saved my shh files in tiny umbrella..

HELP

I think I have had a similar situation happen just tell me one thing to make sure. when you say it restarts again and same thing happens again and again what exactly happens again for me it just went back into DFU mode and I found a fix. So just let me know and I will try to help.

imransazeez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I have had a similar situation happen just tell me one thing to make sure. when you say it restarts again and same thing happens again and again what exactly happens again for me it just went back into DFU mode and I found a fix. So just let me know and I will try to help.

it just stucks in the apple icon below loading bar, and it restarts in 5mins again and same thing happens

imransazeez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it just stucks in the apple icon below loading bar, and it restarts in 5mins again and same thing happens

is there any possible way of restoring a new copy of 4.3.3 ???? i still run 4.3.3 and my tiny umbrealla has saved all needed stuff

Reaction score
imransazeez said:

So when it's restarts does it let you slide to unlock or just go black screen. Also does iTunes give you any kind of error?

imransazeez

iPF Noob
Reaction score

when it restarts it just comes back to its apple icon and after some time it again tries to restore and failes and again it repeats the same thing...

imransazeez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So when it's restarts does it let you slide to unlock or just go black screen. Also does iTunes give you any kind of error?

no it doesnt goto black screen ( DFU MODE ) nor it show slide to unlock, it just goes back to its first boot screen apple icon, and yeah dint have a itune error..

Reaction score
imransazeez said:
when it restarts it just comes back to its apple icon and after some time it again tries to restore and failes and again it repeats the same thing...

Any type of iTunes error? If not you will want to put it in complete DFU mode. Also double check your using the right firmware they can be very easy to mixup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts