1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Numerous problems after restore. URGENT!!

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by thunderchicken, Mar 21, 2013.

1. thunderchicken

thunderchicken iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, so I've recently restored my ipad because I was starting to get some problems with my ipad mini. anyway, after the restore it was working perfectly until I tried to access the App Store. I got a message tha basically said the server I was trying to access (iTunes.apple.com) is invalid and i might be connecting to a server pretending to be it. Also, when. Want to access websites or certain apps, it pops up wit a message saying that they are untrusted and could harm my device. Ths kinda worried me so I decided to restore it again. It did the same thing. Worked perfectly for a while, then started saying the same things. Does anyone have any solutions? ;(