What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notes Folders Disappear

Califkate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an IPad 1. It's in good condition, runs well but is slow and kicks me out of programs sometimes. Will keep this one but I will upgrade soon to the Air.

Recently while in Notes adding info to one file/folder, everything before me disappeared except 3 or 4 folders. I lost a lot of info most precious the running observations of my granddaughter. Went to iTunes on computer - no Notes. Backed up today and now down to just 1folder. What happen? Where did everything go?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They could well be somewhere between your emails. Take a look there. Maybe you have an extra "Note" folder/mailbox, then they will be hiding there.

OP
Califkate

Califkate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They could well be somewhere between your emails. Take a look there. Maybe you have an extra "Note" folder/mailbox, then they will be hiding there.

Thanks. I've looked but didn't find anything. However I will peruse my email accts on main computer. Thanks for replying.

xrayeyes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open up your email programs on your iPad and find the one that has "Notes" sync enabled. Then go to the online version of the email program and look for the notes in a folder there. It happened to me. I turned off the notes sync...I want my notes to stay on my device!

Most reactions

Latest posts