What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disappearing emails in inbox

aromaanne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mY ipad 2 seems to have lost my previous emails and my saved emails in my reference folder have disappeared too.They briefly appeared for a few seconds then went again.I can send myself a test email but the others did not appear again.I have tried one or two suggestions from previous posts on this problem such as switching off and jiggling but am at a loss what to do next.Also.where is the best place for my wi fi router as sometimes my connection is a bit erratic.At present it is on a shelf in the centre of my room unobstructedAny help gratefully received.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you have iCloud? Any chance they got archived in there? I am shooting in the dark because it happened to me too but I never got them back. I am lucky that they also go to my laptop and I know they are saved on there. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Ronfromcocoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My emails started disappearing in 2011 as well as contents of folders and have not solved it yet so good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts