What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note taking that syncs with Outlook Note

craig30350

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take allot of notes at work partly for CYA and mainly so I can document stuff from meetings. I conduct conference calls all the time. I had been taking notes directly into Outlook Notes from my PC but found flipping back and forth between powerpoints and spreadsheets too cumbersome.

So I have started just taking notes on the IPad Notes and it syncs beautifully with Outlook. I do struggle with trying to type quickly and my fat fingers cause lots of errors. I have been researching some of these other note taking apps where I can use a stylus or my finger and it sounds wonderful. I think it will allow me to document stuff faster (it is tough to document when I am chairing a call).

Here is want I want..... Can any of these programs convert to simple text that allows me to either export, sync or copy into something like Outlook Notes? I don't want to give up my outlook repository and I have to be able to search key words on whatever system I am using. Any suggestions?????

Most reactions