1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Note taking that syncs with Outlook Note

Discussion in 'Productivity Apps Forum' started by craig30350, Nov 6, 2011.

1. craig30350

craig30350 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I take allot of notes at work partly for CYA and mainly so I can document stuff from meetings. I conduct conference calls all the time. I had been taking notes directly into Outlook Notes from my PC but found flipping back and forth between powerpoints and spreadsheets too cumbersome.

So I have started just taking notes on the IPad Notes and it syncs beautifully with Outlook. I do struggle with trying to type quickly and my fat fingers cause lots of errors. I have been researching some of these other note taking apps where I can use a stylus or my finger and it sounds wonderful. I think it will allow me to document stuff faster (it is tough to document when I am chairing a call).

Here is want I want..... Can any of these programs convert to simple text that allows me to either export, sync or copy into something like Outlook Notes? I don't want to give up my outlook repository and I have to be able to search key words on whatever system I am using. Any suggestions?????