What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For a Note-Taking / Presentation App

mbs1268

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There,

I am looking for an application that will allow me to take notes, draw, and so forth and also allow me to project these things on a SmartBoard. I am a teacher, and I often take notes during meetings and class discussions using a blank canvas in Sketchbook. This allows me an empty space in which to write and draw with many colors. Basically, I zoom in to a spot on the canvas, write what I want, and then zoom back out so I can move to a different spot. Because I can zoom in so far, my handwriting looks pretty smooth. However, this can be a bit tedious as well.

So, what I am envisioning is a huge virtual space in which I can take notes, paste images and videos, sketch, etc. I can then zoom into particular spaces during class to demonstrate things and then swipe my finger across the screen to get to an open space to write on. In some ways, I envision a Prezi-like environment that will allow handwriting and sketches.

This very well might not exist, but I thought it was worth asking!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mbs1268 said:
Hi There,

I am looking for an application that will allow me to take notes, draw, and so forth and also allow me to project these things on a SmartBoard. I am a teacher, and I often take notes during meetings and class discussions using a blank canvas in Sketchbook. This allows me an empty space in which to write and draw with many colors. Basically, I zoom in to a spot on the canvas, write what I want, and then zoom back out so I can move to a different spot. Because I can zoom in so far, my handwriting looks pretty smooth. However, this can be a bit tedious as well.

So, what I am envisioning is a huge virtual space in which I can take notes, paste images and videos, sketch, etc. I can then zoom into particular spaces during class to demonstrate things and then swipe my finger across the screen to get to an open space to write on. In some ways, I envision a Prezi-like environment that will allow handwriting and sketches.

This very well might not exist, but I thought it was worth asking!

I've moved this to an area where you may get better help.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts