1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Notability is on sale! Full featured note taking app, better than Penultimate IMO

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by zipur, Jan 25, 2012.

1. zipur

zipur iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I've been on the hunt for a good note taking app which a very frustrating process. I stumbled onto Notability and have now decided to dump my pervious fav app Penultimate, which replaced my other fav note taking app neuNotes. Notability has great ink, exports to Dropbox automatically it can import camera photos. Typing, hand writing, line size, colors all that normal stuff. The reason I like it best is for the following reasons.
    1. Imports web clips.
    2. Can create typing or hand writing boxes with wrap around text
    3. You can creat list 1.2,3, A, B, C, or i, ii, ii
    4. You can password protect individual note **** Very important to me.
    5. It has diagram boxes

My only issue with it is that the notes organization feature is kinda funky. I haven't figured out how to put a un-organized not into my organized folders.

All in all it's a quick, smooth and well engineered app, best of all it's on sale right now!

Highly recommend... Until I find something better

Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014