What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note taking app

ashleysh22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good note taking app? Id like to be able to import PowerPoint slides and then hand write on the notes. You can do this using OneNote on a tablet pc but I would like something similar for the ipad2. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
OP
ashleysh22

ashleysh22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Edit: anyone know of a good note taking app? Id like to be able to import PowerPoint slides and then hand write on the notes. You can do this using OneNote on a tablet pc but I would like something similar for the ipad2. Any suggestions?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you convert the PowerPoint to PDF there are any number of good note taking apps that will let you take notes on top of them.

Use the custom Google search bar at the top of the website to search for note take apps. There are quite a few threads on the the subject. I don't own one that I would consider ideal for what you do myself, but there are several college students on the site that have pretty much the same requirements as you do.

whaukap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notebinder for iPad is a great one. You do have to convert your Powerpoint to PDF, but it is easy to navigate and organizes notes better than any other note taking app Ive found.

Most reactions

Latest posts