1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Note taking app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by ashleysh22, Dec 29, 2011.

1. ashleysh22

ashleysh22 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone know of a good note taking app? Id like to be able to import PowerPoint slides and then hand write on the notes. You can do this using OneNote on a tablet pc but I would like something similar for the ipad2. Any suggestions?
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. ashleysh22

ashleysh22 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Edit: anyone know of a good note taking app? Id like to be able to import PowerPoint slides and then hand write on the notes. You can do this using OneNote on a tablet pc but I would like something similar for the ipad2. Any suggestions?
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,001 / 1
    If you convert the PowerPoint to PDF there are any number of good note taking apps that will let you take notes on top of them.

Use the custom Google search bar at the top of the website to search for note take apps. There are quite a few threads on the the subject. I don't own one that I would consider ideal for what you do myself, but there are several college students on the site that have pretty much the same requirements as you do.
  4. whaukap

whaukap iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Notebinder for iPad is a great one. You do have to convert your Powerpoint to PDF, but it is easy to navigate and organizes notes better than any other note taking app Ive found.