1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Noob eager to get started with applications

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Golferdawg17, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Golferdawg17

Golferdawg17 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi. Just got my Ipad yesterday and sync'd it up with iTunes to download all the apps I have from my Iphone 3G. I noticed the apps are all very small in size on my iPad screen and if you hit the "2x" button, the resolution is not very good. I imagine that there will be apps geared specifically for the Ipad, and if so, how do I find them and will you have to pay for them again? For instance, facebook should be a free app; is there an Ipad geared facebook app out there?
    Any help or feedback is greatly appreciated!
  2. Matth3w

Matth3w iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Just look on the App store. Universal apps have a + in the price box, meaning the resolution works on either. iPhone/iPod apps show up in the iPod section, and believe it or not, iPad apps show up in the iPad section.
  3. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I noticed that first time I synced the iPod games to the iPad. There are iPad apps obviously now. There are a few good iPad apps out now.

Welcome to the site :)