What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just got an iPad 2

Michael_Goff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it yesterday, last night to be more specific. I had thought about getting the new iPad, but the 16GB model seems to be too small. The larger screen raises app sizes, which raises the amount of space everything takes. I wouldn't feel like it was worth it for anything less than the 332GB version, which I cannot afford at this time. Also, I was able to get a case due to the decreased cost. It even has a bluetooth keyboard, and I love it.

As with all things, I have questions. I will likely be trying to make sure that they haven't been answered, then put them in whichever forum is correct. I just wanted to say hi, and say this is so much better than my Xoom.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Michael-so glad that you joined the forum! I have the ipad2 and think it is just great. Does everything I need for it to do and very easy at that!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this would go, so I'll just ask it here. Is there some way for me to see how much a single episode of a show would take up without first buying it? I can't seem to find it. Also, is HD really going to be worth it if I have a 16gb iPad 2? Just wondering before I spend the extra 10$ a season.

Hi Michael-how about if I move this particular post of yours to a new thread under General Discussions and maybe members could help you.

Just let me know the title you want and we will post it for you.

OP
M

Michael_Goff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works for me. Like I said, I'm completely new. I was kind of concerned about knowing which forum this would be under. Didn't want to post it somewhere it didn't belong.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, Michael-I just moved your post over to IPad General Discussions. Hopefully other members can help you!

Go to the forum index and scroll down until you find the iPad general discussions section.

Cheers!

Most reactions

Latest posts