What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No autolock after jailbreak

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After I have jail broken, the auto lock is no longer working!

I tried with different interval settings and restarted iPad too but just not working.

Any idea?

Thanks

h.s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mobi1 said:

I tried with different interval settings and restarted iPad too but just not working.

Any idea?

Thanks

Same problem here, with both my iPad 2 and my iPhone 4; both jailbroken via JBM.

SBSettings button for Autolock doesn't work anymore, either. Something seems to be wrong with the JB... :-/

sati747

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Any idea?

Thanks

I just checked and mine works fine (iPad2 32 Gb 3G att). From Cydia, I have following installed: iBluever, iFile, Retinapad, Firewall IP, mobile terminal, SBSettings, Inet tools, Network commands, TCP optimizer, Fullforce. I don't have any themes or wallpapers installed. Maybe one of the app you installed?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just tested on my iPad2 and auto-lock is fine, and I have a lot of tweaks loaded, trust me!

h.s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I've just tested on my iPad2 and auto-lock is fine, and I have a lot of tweaks loaded, trust me!

I have a sneaky suspicion... Has anybody push for emails enabled? I have GMail (via Google Sync as an Exchange account), a "true" Exchange account and MobileMe enabled - that might have to do with it...

OP
M

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have changed my auto lock from 2 min to 5 min now it works. Weird.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
h.s said:
I have a sneaky suspicion... Has anybody push for emails enabled? I have GMail (via Google Sync as an Exchange account), a "true" Exchange account and MobileMe enabled - that might have to do with it...

I also have all 3 of those in push configuration, and a total of 7 accounts... :)

h.s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I also have all 3 of those in push configuration, and a total of 7 accounts... :)

Okay, so it's something different ;-)

Another symptom that might be connected:

When I reboot (not just respring), my lock screen and home screen look messed up, as if the resolution didn't quite match the intended screen size or something... Only when I do a respring after reboot, everything looks normal again; can somebody confirm this one?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
h.s said:
Okay, so it's something different ;-)

Another symptom that might be connected:

When I reboot (not just respring), my lock screen and home screen look messed up, as if the resolution didn't quite match the intended screen size or something... Only when I do a respring after reboot, everything looks normal again; can somebody confirm this one?

You have something installed which is not iPad compatible. Most likely for iPhone only. It will be a Cydia App.

h.s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
You have something installed which is not iPad compatible. Most likely for iPhone only. It will be a Cydia App.

Spot on, that one was IntelliScreen; thanks for the nudge in the right direction...

After I switched of Push emails, my lock screen woes seem to be gone; @ OP, have you found found a clue?

Most reactions

Latest posts