What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Auto Login to MyMSN

JJiMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for jumping in on this thread but I can not figure out how to post a question on this forum.... help ... I joined in 2011 and was not able to post, but as I recall there were certain requirements and I guess I gave up. but I have an ios 7.0.4 question. my iPad doesn't go to my (MYMSN) homepage since upgrading 07. Now I have to log-in every time which is a big inconvenience. Can I get my shortcut back or are there security issues? I'm perplexed.

Last edited by a moderator:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry for jumping in on this thread but I can not figure out how to post a question on this forum.... help ... I joined in 2011 and was not able to post, but as I recall there were certain requirements and I guess I gave up. but I have an ios 7.0.4 question. my iPad doesn't go to my (MYMSN) homepage since upgrading 07. Now I have to log-in every time which is a big inconvenience. Can I get my shortcut back or are there security issues? I'm perplexed.

Dont know since I dont use MY MSN. However, here is how to start a new thread USING THE iPF ipad app.

1. Tap on the button with an arrow at the top right of the screen.

image-3667327983.jpg

2. The following menu will drop.

image-992690825.jpg

Tap on the highlighted button.

3. The following screen will appear

image-5213364.jpg

Type the subject and your first post. :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I, too, don't use MyMSN, so I'll be no help there.

I'm just posting to say that I've moved your question to its own thread/topic. This way, it won't be off topic where it was and, as a stand alone issue, you'll hopefully get some assistance.

Good luck with your issue.

Marilyn

P.S. I've left the "make new thread" instructions cause it never hurts to know/have that kind of info. :) But please, don't start a new thread on this issue, just post a reply or an update here. It'll help keep the forums nice and neat. Thanks.

Most reactions