What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Anchor April-Fooled Into Licking An iPad on Air!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isUFXNYT80k]YouTube - News Anchor's April Fool's Joke Sends Co-Host Walking Off Set[/ame]​

This may be a little late, but it’s so funny that it’s well worth seeing a few days after the event! Cult of Mac reports on the hilarious video, which shows a news anchor being tricked into licking an iPad on air on April Fool’s day. Her co-anchor sets her up by introducing the piece about a new app called “Virtual Sip,†which emits smells and tastes from the iPhone and iPad, using something called Piezo Electrics, which is able to turn mechanical energy into usable energy recognisable by the senses (in April Fool's land only!). The people at the station obviously went to a lot of trouble to set this up, it looks like they even created some sort of app on the iPad too, which the news anchor is reading just before she licks it! Her reaction is hilarious too, as is the way all the other presenters crack up laughing! Enjoy.

Almost as funny is the faux-technical drawing at the start of the news item that shows a nose, a finger and a tongue! Kind of looks like one of those Apple patent drawings!

Source: TV News Anchor Tricked Into Licking iPad [Very Funny Video] | Cult of Mac

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great to see that she was a good sport about the whole thing. at least while the cameras were running

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
I laughed so loud my family thought I had gone mad, that is of course until I showed them the video lol

Most reactions

Latest posts