What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New update?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what 7.0.4 is about? Bug fixes?
This is what shows up when you check for a software update on your iPad.

image-1330894471.jpg

According to this, it mainly deals with Facebook issues and bug fixes.

This news thread about the update explains it fully. http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipa...-released-comes-fix-facetime-call-issues.html

Last edited:
OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Momzoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with their wifi connection since upgrading to this new update. I cannot connect anymore. can someone help out on this

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with their wifi connection since upgrading to this new update. I cannot connect anymore. can someone help out on this

Hello - I'm assuming that your are referring to iOS 7.0.4 - if not already done, I would suggest that you 'Reset' the iPad (directions below if unfamiliar w/ the maneuver); if of no help, then 'power recycle' your modem & router, i.e. turn off the power or pull the plug, wait a while, then sequentially plug in the modem and then the router - if still not helpful, then post back here - good luck! Dave :)

Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that none of these maneuvers will alter your apps, files, or settings.

Momzoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you by resetting all is fine now. Thanks for the "how-to". Because I would not have known how. Very helpful this wonderful forum. Thank you again

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you by resetting all is fine now. Thanks for the "how-to". Because I would not have known how. Very helpful this wonderful forum. Thank you again

Great! I like simple solutions and a reset often corrects a 'misbehaving' iPad - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts