What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to iphone (5)

I

islandman

Whilst I have had ...........................................

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whilst I have had an ipad for a year or so now, I have never bothered with the Contacts on the ipad before. However, with both pad and phone I now do, in fact the ipad contacts is great, I am slowly adding as much info as I can, to each contact.

But I have noticed something and it's sort of a giveaway. When I enter a persons mobile phone number, the ipad appears to recognise if they are registered as an "i" user and Facetime appears. Is this so? or have I got it wrong?. It isn't a problem, just good.

By the side of me is a laptop briefcase. In it is a book, "Complete iPad for Beginners" and guess what?, I have had this over six months and not looked at it once. Don't you think it's about time I did?.
It's because they've registered that phone number with FaceTime so when you add the number to your contact you're set up to make FaceTime calls to the person.

Most reactions