1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by aliasmx5, Jul 15, 2010.

1. aliasmx5

aliasmx5 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, rtf on the iPad!
    Hi to anyone reading this, I am a truck driver in Brisbane, Australia, I deliver locally for Coca Cola and spent a lot of time in queues at supermarket warehouses, so iPad as has made a huge difference to how I spend my spare time. I forgot to take it to work just the other day and couldn't believe how lost I was without it. We have had iPad in Australia since May 28 and I got mine a week later, I love being able to stay in touch whilst on the road and amuse myself with the apps.
    My favorite app is mastermind, the time really flies by while I am working on those colors.
    I am a Mac user at home too, still running an old G5 17" iMac on OSX 10.5
    It is such a reliable old computer but not used quite so much now that I have the iPad.
    Thanks for letting me a part of your forum.:)
    Doug
  2. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)