What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad owner with a couple of questions

j66photo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!!! I hope your thanks giving day was the best ever.
So, I just got my iPad yesterday, taking advantage of the $60off of the price on the 32gb- 3G at the apple store. I think there were more iPads sold than turkeys yesterday.
Anyway, after getting a couple of accessories for my Ipad I decide to get the 2gb for $25 AT&T deal, right? On a scale from 1-10 it's been working a 8 maybe 9 I would say.
Now, the problem is that I don't know how much i'used already and/or how to keep track of how much I've used.
I know that this might be a frequent asked question, and I did the research on the first 5 pages of this part of the forum but I didn't find anything.
Ok, thanks everybody and have a nice weekend.;)

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More accurate to that go to settings, cellular data, view account, log in and you'll see how much you've used of your plan and how many days left to use the rest.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's also an app on the Apple store from AT&T to track your usage. I believe it's called My Wireless and it's free.

Bonnie Vogt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded a game on my ipad and now all I get is waiting....tried to delete and reboot the ipad.....still awaiting....please adivse how I can delete this icon....thanks

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded a game on my ipad and now all I get is waiting....tried to delete and reboot the ipad.....still awaiting....please adivse how I can delete this icon....thanks

Hard reset.. Hold lock and home at the same time until it shuts down.. Then follow standard startup procedures.

Tom
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
J

j66photo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brenb i tried your and for some reason it dint let me. But thanks anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts