What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple of questions for new iPad2 owners re: screens

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, I know there will be a few people picking up their new ipad 2 on release day so had a couple of questions with regards to how it compares to the original iPad if you will indulge me:

1. For people who have used apps with real time screen tracking e.g. art apps like Sketchbook Pro or note taking apps like Penultimate, how well are stylus/finger interactions tracked on the iPad2? Are they instant or is there still a tiny delay between the action and the screen content registering as there is with the original iPad?

2. One of the things that is noticeable with the original iPad screen is the update response i.e. if you scroll very quickly, especially noticeable with text, there seems a little amount of lag as the pixels catch up. Is this the same with the iPad2?

OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A Friendly bump. I realise I should have initially asked this question today...

Most reactions

Latest posts