What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New cord... Already.

jenni122701

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had my new Ipad barely a week and my charger cord stopped working. It was just the cord itself, not the brick part. I got a new one and all is working well. I'd have thought the apple cord that came with it would have been better. Maybe it was just faulty. I received my Ctech 360 case/stand today, it's working out fantastic. All I need now is maybe a screen protector. I'd feel better with one. Hopefully my replacement cord will last!

~Jenn~ Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting. Did you contact Apple to see if they would replace it for you or did you just buy a new one?

OP
jenni122701

jenni122701

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought a new one. I probably should have contacted them. I just hope this doesn't happen again.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a new one. I probably should have contacted them. I just hope this doesn't happen again.

You should be fine. It must have just been a faulty one (it happens). I have cords from my iPod's that go way back and they still work. They are not expensive so it may not have been worth the hassle but i'm sure Apple would have given you one. Oh well.

Seneca18

Most reactions

Latest posts