What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.. New to the forums.
So my daughter cracked my screen and I tried to replace myself. Everything went ok.. So I thought, replaced digitizer put back together and the power button wouldn't turn the tablet on.. So I used the cord to power it on which worked fine. So I then decided to replace the power,volume cable which I had already ordered. This is the start of the problem. So after I got the digitizer and LCD off I remembered I didn't turn the system off.. Once I put the system back together it will not turn on.. But makes a noise when I plug the power cord into the iPad. So I've tried to do a hard reset, which didn't work. Guessing the power/volume cable isn't working or ??...
So I'm not sure if the system is trashed. Maybe the LCD is junk now?
Any help would be very appreciated.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Prob the worst forums I've used..

We are sorry that you feel this way since you didn't receive any response to your post. Probably the reason is that members do not have an answer for you.

Please be patient and stop using negative comments to describe a forum that is one of the most helpful around.

Your post count clearly does not properly describe this forum with having only 2 posts in your profile!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Please be patient and respectful to our members.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

OP
B

Bruce L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had no reason to post.. Funny that post count dictates something to you..

I'll try my luck on android forums, surely someone on those forums had iPad issues before they sold them off..

But thanks for your reply.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well best of luck to you...and hope you understand that my response was based on your second post remark. Am a bit surprised that you have gathered a full detail of this forum based on your short presence here.

Good luck--With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts