What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need serious help please!

natthewife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
iPad mini in dfu mode trying to restore but keep getting 3014 error :( how do I access troubleshooting? Do I do in iTunes to check host name as I can't see anywhere it is? Firewall an all disabled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

OP
N

natthewife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Got sorted. Using someone else's comp done the trick thank you for your reply [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Natthewife - first, I'm glad that you recovered from the problem w/ your iPad and that Johanna was always helpful, as expected.

But second and not directed @ you but in general, the title of your thread, i.e. Need serious help please! is of no use and those that I tend to avoid even viewing - if you had opened w/ something like iPad in dfu mode restore but getting 3014 error (paraphrasing your opening sentence), you would likely receive more views and potentially more helpful posts.

Just a general observation of writing an appropriate title to an opening thread to attract attention that may be helpful - as an experienced forum poster (and responder), I tend not to look at threads w/ such un-helpful titles. Dave :)

Most reactions