What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck on Apple logo and nothing works

code101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a Ipad 1 and all was well with it. I'm on ios 5.1.1 and with an untethered jailbreak. I installed Pro Tube from Cydia and the device rebooted and now it's stuck at the Apple logo. I tried restoring through Itunes and can get the logo on the iPad to plug into Itunes but I keep getting error 3014. My host file is clean so it's not redirecting it anywhere. I tried in recovery mode and DFU mode and still nothing. I tried safe mode and it just sits on the Apple logo. I've tried literally every fix I can find online. I plugged directly into the cable modem and bypassed the router. Checked for ports that may be closed. I'm at a loss what to do next. Any help would be much appreciated.

OP
C

code101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you disabled or turned off any firewalls and anti-virus on your computer before trying the restore?

Thanks for the reply. My anti virus and firewall were disabled. However the built in Windows firewall wasn't. After disabling that it finally worked. Thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. My anti virus and firewall were disabled. However the built in Windows firewall wasn't. After disabling that it finally worked. Thanks.
You're welcome.
I'm glad I could help.

Thanks for letting us know it worked, it may help someone else who reads this thread.

Most reactions

Latest posts