What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help!! To how update requies ios 5 for ipad2

sunsai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CAn someones teach me how to update ios 5? My ipad2 dont have the software update, so i couldt do anything. I really need your guys help...:((

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CAn someones teach me how to update ios 5? My ipad2 dont have the software update, so i couldt do anything. I really need your guys help...:((

Do you mean that your iPad is running iOS 4-something? If yes, the only way you can upgrade your iPad is to connect it to iTunes and select the Upgrade button (on the main Summary page). The over-over-the-air updates don't work for those who are not on iOS 5 or higher.

Which reminds me. You can't upgrade to iOS 5.1.1 any longer (Apple is no longer approving that version). When you upgrade using iTunes, you will upgrade to iOS 6, which is the newest, Apple-approved iOS.

Hope this helps. Holler back if you need more assistance.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts