1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

need help downloading adobe elements on ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by skiddle, Nov 9, 2011.

1. skiddle

skiddle iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    I just got an new ipad and am trying to download a free download trial program from adobe elements. When I click on download (on the adobe website), I get a popup that just says: safari can't download. Can anyone tell me how to download the the free trial from start to finish?
    Thanks,
    Debbie
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
    Hacking Rules - Please read
    iPad for Beginners
    Free iPad User Manuals
    Download The Official iPad Forum App

Regarding your question, Adobe Elements is a computer program. It won't run on anything but a regular computer, not on a tablet like the iPad. The only programs/apps you can buy and install on your iPad have to be purchased through the App Store App on your iPad or the App Store in iTunes on your computer...and then installed on your iPad. Adobe makes a few apps for the iPad. Open the App Store app and type "Adobe" in the search field. Unfortunately Elements isn't one of the apps they offer.

Hope that helps!

BTW I'll move your post to the iPad Help area for other input and those that follow.

Welcome again and enjoy!