What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe ePub transfer?

DebbieRae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions to my MacBook so I could borrow eBooks from my public library. I downloaded Bluefire Reader to my iPad so I could read them on the iPad, but I can't get them transfered. The iPad doesn't show up in Digital Editions when I sync the iPad & the MacBook, Digital Editions "help" says to check iTunes, I've synced from iTunes, made sure both Digital Ed and Bluefire Reader are registered to Adobe with same name. Tried looking for help with Adobe, it tends to say "check your iPad help". It's possible that a borrowed book can only be on one computer at a time, I suppose.

Any suggestions?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem. I went through this whole process when Bluefire became available, and then discovered that my library doesn't subscribe to NetLibary's ebook downloading service. I have to read them online. I can download audio books though.

Most reactions

Latest posts