What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an app.

EvilJaggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any app out there where I can control how long it is used? I've got two kids who play on it, but one says the other 'sneaks' on when they are not allowed, or manages to stay on longer then they should be on. Any help on how to better on control this would be helpful.
Thank you,
Jaggie

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any app out there where I can control how long it is used? I've got two kids who play on it, but one says the other 'sneaks' on when they are not allowed, or manages to stay on longer then they should be on. Any help on how to better on control this would be helpful.
Thank you,
Jaggie

I'm not aware of any app that allows that type of control - however you could control when they get onto the iPad by setting the screen auto lock passcode that only you know. So, if they're only allowed, say, an hour on the iPad they bring the locked iPad to you and you unlock it with the pass code. They then have to return the iPad to you an hour later. Once the screen lock is activated - you can do that manually - the iPad won't be able to be used until you unlock it again.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts