What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 controller

Clark_ie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I'm struggling to find an actual app that will allow me to control an ipad2 from either an iPhone or an iPod touch. I want to be able to play videos from my ipad via a hdmi connector but have the iPod/phone to act as the controller, like a mouse, to control the play buttons. I also have a number of multiplayer board games such a monopoly, trivial pursuit etc and it would be great to play this on the tv with the iPod/iPhone acting as the dice/controller

I'm looking for an app rather than a jailbreak method. I suspect there isn't such a thing which is still a surprise as I know the demand is high for this type of functionality, especially as more and more people have more than one apple device in their household.

For all you developers out there, this is a money making badboy!!

I'm sure there are other threads containing this but any suggestions?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know of, this is not possible. Even with jailbreaking, it takes quite allot of coding. As for developers, if I'm correct they can't make such an app for the AppStore.

Sent from K48

Most reactions