What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEACC iPhone Suite Provisioning Profile

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
OK - what is it?? When I got up this morning the iPad said it was about to expire and it offered to show it to me. It led me to settings and then to provisioning, and it said that I was "Verified" and allowed me to remove it. And since it is about to expire, I guess I need to know what it is!

Thanks,

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you, or someone who uses your iPad, have a role in developing iOS apps? You need a provisioning profile to allow your device to use that app.

See

Reference Library

Tim
Scotland

OP
slothead

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Do you, or someone who uses your iPad, have a role in developing iOS apps? You need a provisioning profile to allow your device to use that app.

See

Reference Library

Tim
Scotland
Ah Hah! Thanks Tim. I'll bet I downlaoded an app (or did something related to that) some time ago thinking that I would develop one/some, and then forgot about it.

Magilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slothead,

I believe that the certificate is used for NASA apps. I read this thread and noted that you were from MD and an aerospace engineer. I also got the message about the profile expiring and searched for help. Since I work at Ames, I figured we had the same issue. I have two apps, NASA HD and WebTADS for iPhone. I'm checking with our IT department to see if they are the source of the problem.

Magilla

Annalyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so glad you put that together. I'm at KSC and I got this on my iPhone 4 when I woke up this morning, also. Do we have any resolution? Do we need to do anything?

Annalyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an answer:

WebTADS Mobile users,

You may have seen a message recently on your iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad) device saying that the NEACC Provisioning Profile will expire in about 29 days. You may dismiss this message and continue using WebTADS Mobile. However…

You will receive an OCIO announcement regarding an update within the next few days. At that time you will be asked to revisit the NEACC AppStore and update both components. Do not attempt to update either component until you receive the announcement (it will fail to download). For more information, please visit the NEACC Feedback Forum at (can't post links yet) .”

Most reactions

Latest posts