What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Provision Profile Expiring Message?

Scarlett1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a message just now saying something along the lines of your provisional profile is about to expire. I clicked the show me icon and it took me to setting>general>profile where it says TescoNewEnterpriseDistribution, Recieved 14th July 2012, expires 13th July 2013 (28 days) what does this mean? What will happen when it expires?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got a message just now saying something along the lines of your provisional profile is about to expire. I clicked the show me icon and it took me to setting>general>profile where it says TescoNewEnterpriseDistribution, Recieved 14th July 2012, expires 13th July 2013 (28 days) what does this mean? What will happen when it expires?

I hope this helps:
If your iPad is/has been used for business on a company managed network, you should call your work administrator.

If this was sent from a mobile network, call your mobile operator.

If it was an email message, it could also be a phishing scam, and should be ignored.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts