What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Provisioning Profile expiring

JustaDawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Team Provisioning Profile expires today. I'm not sure what it pertains to so I'm assuming it's leftover from the beta version a developer installed last year. I had to do a restore to install the new OS when it was released and am up to date with the OS and iTunes. The profile says verified, Expires Jan 25, 2011. Clicking Remove says it will change setting on my iPad?

Thank you

glmvds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
team provisioning profile will expire in one day

My Team Provisioning Profile expires today. I'm not sure what it pertains to so I'm assuming it's leftover from the beta version a developer installed last year. I had to do a restore to install the new OS when it was released and am up to date with the OS and iTunes. The profile says verified, Expires Jan 25, 2011. Clicking Remove says it will change setting on my iPad?

Thank you

I have the same problem showing up each time i start the Ipad.
I can't get any proper explanation about the aim of this profile
Is it something to be afraid of or can i just let it expire?

Most reactions

Latest posts