What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my screen graphics are in oversize

lemijun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried to reboot. I get the Apple logo but the wallpaper graphic are back in oversize. I am hearing notification sounds but I can't open any apps. I do get a black screen with a keyboard.When I key something, the screen goes back to oversize.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've put the iPad into accessibility Zoom mode.

Try double tapping with three fingers. This should turn Zoom on/off.

Try triple clicking the home button. If the Accessibility shortcut is set to Zoom this will turn it on/off.

Failing this, do a reset. Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. Release and wait for the iPad to reboot. Make sure you hold down until the logo appears. Releasing early may just turn the iPad off, and then you have to use the power button to start it again. This does not do a full reset.

You can disable the Zoom feature and Accessibility shortcut in Settings > General > Accessibility. Or, if you choose to leave it on read the the descriptions for the gestures that control it under the settings switch.

OP
L

lemijun

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Try triple clicking the home button. If the Accessibility shortcut is set to Zoom this will turn it on/off.

Failing this, do a reset. Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. Release and wait for the iPad to reboot. Make sure you hold down until the logo appears. Releasing early may just turn the iPad off, and then you have to use the power button to start it again. This does not do a full reset.

You can disable the Zoom feature and Accessibility shortcut in Settings > General > Accessibility. Or, if you choose to leave it on read the the descriptions for the gestures that control it under the settings switch.

OP
L

lemijun

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you. This was exactly the problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts