What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad will not turn on cycles apple logo

anixon92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off i don't know anything about this ipad has it was give to my wife at work because friend said it didn't work. (dead)..
Well if i connect it to ac it will lite up and show apple logo for about 5-10 seconds and screen goes black and 5-10 seconds turn back on to apple logo again . it will due it for has long as you have it plug in to ac hours.
It will NOT CONNECT TO COMPUTER AT ALL WHEN YOU PLUG USB TO IT.
I just try redsnow and it just stop at rebooting on screen on pc not ipad.
and ideas what to do. i have try connected to pc to put it into dfu mode but no luck. i have even got mad and had it pluged into pc and just held home button down on it for 20-30 minutes and nothing.

partin_us_99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try holding both the power and home button for a few mins it'll be in dfu mode when it's blank. Unplug from comp do this then plug back into comp.

Sent from my GT-N7005 using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

anixon92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the ipad will not light up at all execpt the apple logo like said above when pluged into ac. today i got the apple logo stop by on power button so i take it that on/off button work. i have left it on ac charge for aday and still same. i have been able to get it to connect to itunes, been able to get it to recovery mode by holding power/home button, itunes keeps throwing me the BIG 3194 ERROR. i have try going into host file and changing address but no good error 3194. i been trying with 5.1 firmware because i don't know whats on the ipad and i see 6.0 will not even try installing. my thing is , i cann't get away from 3194 error. and why ipad will not lite up at all. i'm thinking the battery is shot. because it will not lite at all on computer, but will throw apple logo on AC charging. so i think i'm going to buy battery and try that.

partin_us_99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea do the battery. It's cheap from eBay and it won't do much unless the iPad is fully charged or seeing any type of charge.

Sent from my GT-N7005 using Tapatalk 2

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
anixon92 said:
the ipad will not light up at all execpt the apple logo like said above when pluged into ac. today i got the apple logo stop by on power button so i take it that on/off button work. i have left it on ac charge for aday and still same. i have been able to get it to connect to itunes, been able to get it to recovery mode by holding power/home button, itunes keeps throwing me the BIG 3194 ERROR. i have try going into host file and changing address but no good error 3194. i been trying with 5.1 firmware because i don't know whats on the ipad and i see 6.0 will not even try installing. my thing is , i cann't get away from 3194 error. and why ipad will not lite up at all. i'm thinking the battery is shot. because it will not lite at all on computer, but will throw apple logo on AC charging. so i think i'm going to buy battery and try that.

Have you been trying to download an older version of iOS on to your iPad? Try looking at this site.http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3694#error21

image-1614690683.jpg

OP
A

anixon92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off i don't know what firmware was on ipad. And i seen on web that 5.1 was the latest firmware so thats the one i been trying to install. but i keep getting error 3194. and ipad doesn't lite up at all. so i'm going to get a new battery for it and go from there.
What firmware should i be trying to install if i don't know what on it .

OP
A

anixon92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it working. Installed new battery. Restored thru itunes and up and running fine.
thanks
allen
I had to use a mac pro because my pc will not open itunes.

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anixon92 said:
I got it working. Installed new battery. Restored thru itunes and up and running fine.
thanks
allen
I had to use a mac pro because my pc will not open itunes.

I'm glad it worked again in tip-top style....

Sent from my iPad 32GB using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts