What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My dog passed today....

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Dag was old, 13, but still had energy to jump around whenever I came home, pester me with licks in the morning and be a little playful bastard in the park... I'll miss you buddy!

1000000368.JPG

1000000369.JPG

kl0cRCjGmknA.jpg

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My heart and prayers go out to you and Dag. You two will be together again.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel your pain... I mean that. We just put down our 12 year old Malamute "Yukon" at the end of March.

yukon.jpg

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really sorry mate, my eldest dog is 13 now and full of lumps etc and hes on borrowed time and the other 2 are 12 years old.

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is really sad....

Sent from my Blackberry...nah...just kidding

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that , I lost my cairn terrier a couple of years ago and still miss her !:(

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yptcn said:
So sorry to hear that , I lost my cairn terrier a couple of years ago and still miss her !:(

Had a bookmark that said: dogs' lives are too short, their only fault really.

So true.

Sorry about your loss.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GlenL said:
Had a bookmark that said: dogs' lives are too short, their only fault really.

So true.

Sorry about your loss.

Very true. I have cats (several, in fact). My oldest-16 years-had to be put to sleep this past Christmas weekend after a rapid decline following a couple of years of deterioration.

But I did hear of a wonderful thing a child once said some time ago with regard to the question why we live so long and our pets live such short lives. His take on it was that so other pets could have a chance to enjoy your love and care.

After Millie passed away, I welcomed another homeless kitty into my home and she's SO happy and grateful.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's so hard to lose the best friend we'll ever have. Be comforted by your good memories.

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, if one of my little fur babies passed away man it would kill me.

Will keep you in my prayers

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very sorry for your loss. If you want to see a great movie about a dog and his owner during 1920 in Japan then watch the movie called "Hachi". This is by far the best movie that I have seen. There are over 400 reviews on this movie and 399 are rated 10 out of 10.

Most reactions

Latest posts