What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my iPad today!

Zorban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was held up in customs and fedex was about to close for the weekend. I called and asked if they had it and the guy said it had just come out of customs. They did however not deliver it today as the trucks had already left.
I jumped into my car and drove 80km to the airport where the fedex terminal is and had them hand me the box before closing :)

Works great. I'm writing this on it!
Cut up the sim from my 3G modem and it works like a charm.
I did notice that when mixing apps from US and EU iTunes account it gets confused when you update the apps. If you update a non us app it then switches to that AppStore and ther is no way tonswitch back to the us one other than updating an US app. Don't know if that made sense but just ask me to be clarify it for you and I'll give it another try ;)

Gtg now I have apps to se and things to play with. :D

Ps. It's a us iPad

FirstApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats on your new iPad. Got mine last week and still exploring and enjoying my new toy. :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did notice that when mixing apps from US and EU iTunes account it gets confused when you update the apps. If you update a non us app it then switches to that AppStore and ther is no way tonswitch back to the us one other than updating an US app. Don't know if that made sense but just ask me to be clarify it for you and I'll give it another try ;)

Gtg now I have apps to se and things to play with. :D

Ps. It's a us iPad

I have the same problem, since you stay in US account you can only update the US app’s ….

yet i don’t return in the previous store so i dono what’s hapend concerning the fund left in you’re itunes card, if you try let me know

enjoy your toys

OP
Z

Zorban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you open the iTunes app you can change account at the bottom.
The account used will be used for AppStore and iBooks to.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you open the iTunes app you can change account at the bottom.
The account used will be used for AppStore and iBooks to.

Hi i mean did you try to go and back like : Sweden > US ? (with itunes card)

OP
Z

Zorban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have one us account and one swedish I can switch between them in the iTunes app.

If logged ito the sew account I can't see any books in the bookstore or tvshows,movies in ituense. I can however update the apps i bought on that account.

If i log in to the us account i can buy books,apps,movies with iTunes card credits i bought on

I can freely switch between the accounts on the ipad and that affects the stores I access on the iPad.

billi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buy help

hi every body..
i m student in stockholm and looking for the ipad...its very useful in studies and book reading...
i need information how can i get ipad ..(wifi 64gb).
what price in stockholm.
i hope so customs in stockholm will not take it.if i buy online.

kindly plzz guide me thanks..
take care

Most reactions

Latest posts