My device freezes & respiring after syncing apps!

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by DaYiM_90, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaYiM_90

DaYiM_90 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,
    [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This is the first time i have encountered this problem, even thou i have iphone 4 & ipad 2[/FONT]
    since more than a two years, both of them are jailbroken since i have bought them, and
    after every jailbreak release i update my device, rejailbreak and restored the data & apps.

The problem is on my ipad with absinthe 5.1.1 jailbreak, i backedup all my data, apps
    [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]& a piracy-enabling tweak apps to itunes ( with transfer purchases ), updated my ipad to 5.1.1 then[/FONT]
    jailbreak it, after that i installed the piracy-enabling tweak, FolderEnhancer, SbringBoard, SpringBack, Barrel
    and other tweaks, then from the apps tab in itunes i checked sync apps and pressed sync,
    for 326 apps it synced fast, but the problem is when i opened my ipad not all the apps synced,
    the icons are there but it looks like it's still syncing, ALSO the major problem is i can't change
    [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]the page it freezes between the two pages & resprings.[/FONT]

I did this 4 times with changing the order of restore from back up & the jailbreak, also i increase,
    decrease & changed the installed tweaks from cydia before syncing apps, everytime this happens to me!
    PLEASE HELP!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +635 / 0
    You will not get any help or support from our forums since you choose to steal your apps. Please read our rules, in particular Rule 15...

/CLOSED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.