1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Lost jailbroken Ipad2 but how to use backups for restoring to new IOS5 machine ?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by keevill, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keevill

keevill iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I lost my Ipad2 4.3.3. which was jailbroken/unlocked with my Cydia/a piracy-enabling tweak apps installed.
    I have backups made in Itunes/PkgBackup and aptbackup.
    If I buy a new Ipad 2, it's going to be IOS5 and I'm wondering how my backups are going to work?
    Email/Contacts etc are synced via Gmail but what about all the other stuff ?
    -keevill-
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,673 / 0
    Unfortunately for you, we will not help you in answering any questions you may have.

If you had read the rules that you had agreed to follow when you signed up to this forum, you would know that we don't support pirates here at iPadForums.net.

You talk about using that piracy-enabling tweak as if it's no big deal, but by using it, you are a pirate.

Piracy is against our rules and illegal. Don't be a pirate!

Marilyn
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.