What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes Sync...nothing happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clandestine125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The first time i installed itunes and synced my apps it worked...but now after installing alot of new apps whenever I try to sync my ipad with itunes nothing happens...example I have recently downloaded an app in my pc and tried to install it via itunes but it does not appear in my ipad after syncing...I am logged in to my account and I have authorized my computer...also the transfer purchases under the FILE menu does not work with 12 of my apps some of this are from a piracy-enabling tweak but majority of it are free apps from the app store....I tried reinstalling itunes, hard resetting my ipad, reinstalling the piracy-enabling tweak and yet another piracy tweak, I also have sync to itunes options turned on in that piracy-enabling tweak [again!], even tried to restore my ipad...

By the way it seems that when I download a new app it is recognized by itunes, but all to other apps can't be removed nor can be added via itunes...sorry for the long post but I'm trying to provide as much detail as I can remember...also I remembered reading a post about someone who has the same problem as me but he fixed it by uninstalling something from cydia...sadly he failed to mention the name of the app...

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi There...

Obtaining paid apps for free is considered Piracy...a form of stealing which is against our rules and also illegal.

15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

15.1 Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither condones nor supports it in any way. Jail breaking and hacking does NOT equal stealing or pirating!

We will close this thread at this time. Further posting/discussion of this will lead to additional actions by our Moderating staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions