What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music and surfing?

LadySnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please, does anyone know what to do when your music folder/app starts playing when it's really Youtube you're trying to play? My IPad used to behave normally, meaning...if I wanted to enjoy my Youtube music AND surf at the same time, I
could. Now, as soon as I double-click my home button and the list of apps appears at the bottom of the screen....when I
get to the play/pause buttons...my music app is turned on instead of youtube. I've tried to delete it but it isn't possible a
the music icon won't "shake" to let me delete it. PLEASE help! :(

Oh! I've got iOS 6 by the way....and iPad 3.

OP
L

LadySnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks folks but I tried rebooting too. Nothing's working :( . The weird thing is, it even shows 2 music icons in the list of apps at the
bottom.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Ok, the only solution I can find to this is, don't use the you tube app, but go to YouTube.com, log in, play music and surf to your hearts content, the Internet version plays in the background even whilst you surf on another page.

Hope this helps LadySnow, let us know if it does

Most reactions

Latest posts