What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
quinconces said:
The Third Man is in my top 10. Great photography and music.

Quinconces.

Great choice and the thirteen steps. I like a few of the war films like The Dambusters and The Guns of Navarone. The Bridge Over the River Kwai.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Found the thread. Interesting.

One of my favourite movies of all time is Mannequin, I would rate it 2/10 but I loved it. Difficult to pick favourite movie....so many:

Apocalypse Now
Raging Bull
Taxi Driver
Shawshank Redemption
Every James Bond film ever made
Chinatown
Prizzi's Honor
Godfather trilogy
Back To The Future trilogy
Star wars trilogy
Most of the Star Trek films
Indiana jones trilogy
City of Angels
When Harry Met Sally
Blazing Saddles

Oh the list is endless.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

The Godfather trilogy, especially 1 and 2........how did they not get mentioned before!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Not seen those, but will look them up! The Kings Speech, I will see them when they go to DVD but I'm waiting for the big films to go and see. Harry Potter, Twilght Breaking Dawn, Caribbean film and all the rest, too many to mention all.

Memento, I liked that......there was another film in a similar vein but much, much, much darker......I think it was called reversible or irreversible or something like that?

The Archangel

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I actually liked Vanilla Sky!

The Archangel

Really. I fell asleep a few times, good going for an insomniac. Have winced forced myself through it, I really did want those hours of my life back.

Night and Day was entertaining. Not a masterpiece but a fun time killer.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, my god! I forgot Halloween, up to 3 anyway, as I got bored towards the end. Didn't see H2O. I still have "3 more days to halloween, silver shamrock" in my head, by the way. A Clockwork Orange was once seen never forgotten and never see again film for me!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oh, my god! I forgot Halloween, up to 3 anyway, as I got bored towards the end. Didn't see H2O. I still have "3 more days to halloween, silver shamrock" in my head, by the way. A Clockwork Orange was once seen never forgotten and never see again film for me!

Thanks, the jingle is in my head now....ahhhhhhhhhhh.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Thanks, the jingle is in my head now....ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyone seen Gone With The Wind? I've got a copy of it but the thought of spending that many hours on something I haven't watched and knowing the end already, quite frankly me dears, I don't give a damn!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Anyone seen Gone With The Wind? I've got a copy of it but the thought of spending that many hours on something I haven't watched and knowing the end already, quite frankly me dears, I don't give a damn!

good film, you should watch it all

but can you stay still and away from ipf that long?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

I know everyone says this....but it is a classic and well worth watching with the other half, he may get lucky!!!!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol!!!!okay, I've stopped now! You guys are a hoot! I've come on here to discuss the Flash Gordon film from Gab. It is now going to be my substitute( another song in there) for that hideous swear word f...h. No, that's just the point, I don't think I can come off of here for that long unless I'm out and about! That's why I need 3G on my iPad and then you would never get away from me! I've got it on my iPhone but that screen is weeny!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Lol!!!!okay, I've stopped now! You guys are a hoot! I've come on here to discuss the Flash Gordon film from Gab. It is now going to be my substitute( another song in there) for that hideous swear word f...h. No, that's just the point, I don't think I can come off of here for that long unless I'm out and about! That's why I need 3G on my iPad and then you would never get away from me! I've got it on my iPhone but that screen is weeny!

You don't have 3G on your iPad.....what kind of a hardcore forum member are you.....hang your head in shame and rectify the situation this weekend!!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts