What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies, old and new

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
How could I forget all those....what a legend Steve Martin is.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Oh, he truly is a genius!

House sitter and Father of the bride! Stop me now!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LA VITA E BELLA

Sorry for caps, but truly one of the best films of all time. If any of you have not seen it, BUY IT NOW!!! Get your reading glasses on, it is In Italian and subtitled, or just learn Italian like I did (oh makes the film so much more amazing). Roberto Benini at his absolute best. Oh, and have a box of tissues at hand.....I admit it, I cried like a baby.

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yup, to all of you, the American whatever was a bit weird for me. There are a few films I'd never watch again, like that stupid handheld camcorder in a dark forest with some campers who should have known better than to camp near ghosts that murder people, what was it called, yeh, it was so good I've forgotten.

same, can't remember the name, but I ain't watching it ever again, or anything like it

Cloverfield was even worse but at least they didn't try to sell that one as a true story.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Cloverfield was even worse but at least they didn't try to sell that one as a true story.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Ha ha so true! Any favourites Mark?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just finished reading this whole thread....now fully up to date. Great thread.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I have just finished reading this whole thread....now fully up to date. Great thread.

Why thank you, I love the movies and I should have done this ages ago! It's Gabriel1's idea, but it was just to get me off the other one, I think?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Why thank you, I love the movies and I should have done this ages ago! It's Gabriel1's idea, but it was just to get me off the other one, I think?

I too love movies, I can see this being the most popular thread...even more so than the one I started...well deserved though

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I too love movies, I can see this being the most popular thread...even more so than the one I started...well deserved though

Don't you dare, yours is just as good! We Brits have to stick together!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just transferred La Vita E Bella to my iPad 2... Where is that damn box of tissues for the impending waterworks in about 2 hours.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Just transferred La Vita E Bella to my iPad 2... Where is that damn box of tissues for the impending waterworks in about 2 hours.

My hubby cries over films especially ones which remind him of his parents! How are those suits working out?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still the talk of the town at work. I was in the Apple Store at Bluewater earlier today and the guys there loved it. I had to model the one I was wearing for loads of them. I am clearly a true iPad fan.

Let's see if James Bond models a similar style in the next movie.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Still the talk of the town at work. I was in the Apple Store at Bluewater earlier today and the guys there loved it. I had to model the one I was wearing for loads of them. I am clearly a true iPad fan.

Let's see if James Bond models a similar style in the next movie.

Oh god yes! James Bond or It's not Q anymore is it, help can't remember, dare I say R. John Cleese character holding iPad.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oh god yes! James Bond or It's not Q anymore is it, help can't remember, dare I say R. John Cleese character holding iPad.

No he is still called Q. Q is also the R&D arm of MI6, so the head is always called Q. (Not to be confused with Q from Star Trek).

Most reactions

Latest posts