What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie

dany.panayotova

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here and i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but i would like to know how i can download files from the safari i mean different tools from the sites... For ex. I want to download imtoo to watch movie but its imposible.. And the other thing is-is there a chance i can download movies for free, and from where?? Thanks in advance :)

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with IM Too, I use Handbrake. I will say, that we do not support free movies or apps. Therefore, please do not raise this issue again.

D

dvdcatalyst

Hi, i'm new here and i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but i would like to know how i can download files from the safari i mean different tools from the sites... For ex. I want to download imtoo to watch movie but its imposible.. And the other thing is-is there a chance i can download movies for free, and from where?? Thanks in advance :)

IMToo is conversion software that runs on your computer. The iPad is a mobile device, and as a result those types of programs will not run on it.

As for free legal movies and TV shows, have a look at

Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine

they have a large collection of out-of-copyright movies and TV shows that you can watch for free. If you visit the site on your iPad, look for the MPEG4 links, and tap on those to stream them.

rambof07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Movie are one of the great medium to entertain ourself. we have different resources to watch movies and we can watch in cinema or can choose a ipad for this.

Most reactions