What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies downloaded from itunes how to I get them on ipad2

Sja68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, This is the first time I downloaded movies from the itunes store. Downloaded 2 movies and trying to get them on my ipad2. I've not been successful. Where do I look to see if they are on the ipad? I've moved them to the column to put on the but it tells me the have been downloaded.

Taking a flight later today and would like to have a couple of movies with me. Thank you for any help or assistance you can offer.

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There should be an app called videos on your iPad. If the movies are not there, then you haven't synced your iPad with your iTunes library on your computer. When you connect your iPad to your computer, look for your device in the left hand column in iTunes. Click on that device and look for your movies in the new window that popped up on the right side. Choose the movies you want on your iPad and sync. All that you have selected should now be located in the movies app. Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts