1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Playing movies???

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Lynnej, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Lynnej

Lynnej iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have downloaded movies from iTunes to my iPad but don't know how to play them. One movie is showing up on the Video app but it won't play, the other movies are nowhere to be seen yet they show up as being purchased from iTunes. I bought the movies to watch on a plane, can I do that or do I need a wifi connection?
    Please help!!
  2. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is the movie still downloading?

On your iPad, open the iTunes app, then on the bottom right, tap on "purchased"

It should provide you some information there.
  3. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,032 / 1
    If you go to the iTunes app and there are any active downloads, there will be a more button in the bottom right corner of the page. Tap on it and a page with a downloads button will appear tap it and a page showing the status of your active downloads will appear.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012