What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More stupid questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ineedhelp123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new to all this, i'm sure your all bored of answering the same old stupid questions but i need help!?
I was looking on a forum and nearly all threads said add me with there id. How the heck do you do that!!??
I am stuck and need duct tape at the moment and bolts etc, can anyone help with this please, its doing me in!
Many thanks all and happy gaming

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, here's me coming back at you with another "stupid" question :))) - what game are you talking about? If we know, hopefully we can direct you to the right place or people who can help.

Thanks.

Marilyn

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Well, here's me coming back at you with another "stupid" question :))) - what game are you talking about? If we know, hopefully we can direct you to the right place or people who can help.

Thanks.

Marilyn

They mentioned duct tape, so i assume hayday.

OP
I

ineedhelp123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes sorry Hayday! I was looking at the forum about the game and i guess this has been posted somewhere completely different! I told you i need help!!>>>

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No worries - we just have a lot of game threads here... :)

Please go to this post (press on the link) and ask your HayDay game help questions there: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=81295

They are a friendly bunch and I am sure they can/will give you assistance in the finer details of the game.

With that said, I'll go ahead and close this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts