What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey ho

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I've had my iPad for around three to four weeks now and I love it. I've been browsing these forums via the iPad app for a while now and have found some great information on here so thought it was about time I jumped in.

One question, using the IPF app I can't reply or post, I have to come out and go into safari which seems a shame as the app is fantastic. I'm probably doing something stupid and will do a search on here but if anyone knows the answer then feel free to let me know (I click in the reply box but no cursor and the keyboard doesn't come up).

Cheers all!

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reply button in the corner should work maybe you need to reinstall, welcome to the iPad

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the reply button and the quick reply box but no joy with either.....I'll reinstall if I have to but it seems really strange as I even signed up to the site through the app!

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I don't even have a quick reply box, maybe your using a different app?

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Davebarrie said:
Wow I don't even have a quick reply box, maybe your using a different app?

Hey you know what......I don't either, I think I spent so much time switching between IPF App and Safari that I managed to convince myself that it was there, d'oh!

Anyway, reloaded and replying through the app so if you read this then it's working......thanks Dave.

Most reactions

Latest posts