1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Hi,

I've had my iPad for around three to four weeks now and I love it. I've been browsing these forums via the iPad app for a while now and have found some great information on here so thought it was about time I jumped in.

One question, using the IPF app I can't reply or post, I have to come out and go into safari which seems a shame as the app is fantastic. I'm probably doing something stupid and will do a search on here but if anyone knows the answer then feel free to let me know (I click in the reply box but no cursor and the keyboard doesn't come up).

Cheers all!
  2. Davebarrie

Davebarrie iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Reply button in the corner should work maybe you need to reinstall, welcome to the iPad
  3. Gabriel1

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    I tried the reply button and the quick reply box but no joy with either.....I'll reinstall if I have to but it seems really strange as I even signed up to the site through the app!
  4. Davebarrie

Davebarrie iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow I don't even have a quick reply box, maybe your using a different app?
  5. Gabriel1

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Hey you know what......I don't either, I think I spent so much time switching between IPF App and Safari that I managed to convince myself that it was there, d'oh!

Anyway, reloaded and replying through the app so if you read this then it's working......thanks Dave.
  6. Davebarrie

Davebarrie iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0