What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends. . Was forced to go through with the upgrade as it wasn't allowing me to visit friends otherwise. Seems to be working fine as of now. Needed a couple eggs from you all:-

Round squidge
Hammer headed krakel
Horn nosed rabble
Tufted snorker.

Thank you all for constantly helping out .

Sent from my iPad GC ID:- Aishupoo

erin0768

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends. . Was forced to go through with the upgrade as it wasn't allowing me to visit friends otherwise. Seems to be working fine as of now. Needed a couple eggs from you all:-

Round squidge
Hammer headed krakel
Horn nosed rabble
Tufted snorker.

Thank you all for constantly helping out .

Glad to hear its working good for you. I haven't been able to visit friends either bc of this. Gonna give it a try & hammer headed krakel headed your way

Gormeg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was forced to do the update for the same reason. The game is working so far for me, but I do have 6 requests for krakels...

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to hear its working good for you. I haven't been able to visit friends either bc of this. Gonna give it a try & hammer headed krakel headed your way

Thank you.

erin0768

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the "restore from backup" option? I've gotten 6 requests for krakels since updating but when I click on customer to sell, the game crashes. I'm wondering if I restore to previous game backup, if all will b well?

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I couldn't visit any of my friends who were on the new update. Having updated my game just crashes without opening.

Hope to be back with you all soon.

anjiel03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh my gosh! this is so irritating ! my game keeps on crashing whenever i transfer into another room! damn! :((

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't visit any of my friends who were on the new update. Having updated my game just crashes without opening.

Hope to be back with you all soon.

Oh that is horrible Jo..I hope they fix it soon.

Chellen25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of all the problems. Hope they fix it soon. I haven't crashed since the latest update, but I do have 8 of 10 customer requests for skinny krakels. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts