What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a nubbed bumpkin please. Thank you all who have helped out with the unending requests..very grateful to you for helping out .

Sent from my iPad GC ID:- Aishupoo

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you ...thank you..thank you :)

Congratulations on persevering with the game after it crashed on you weeks ago. I noticed when visiting your shop that you still don't have any display albino monsters. These are worth collecting as once you have all 5 on display, the game gives you 3 monster berries each week. I have been saving mine and I have just bought one of the treasure monsters for 30 berries.

Which monsters do you still need? I'm sure we would all be happy on this forum to send any that we have to help you.

ashpoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations on persevering with the game after it crashed on you weeks ago. I noticed when visiting your shop that you still don't have any display albino monsters. These are worth collecting as once you have all 5 on display, the game gives you 3 monster berries each week. I have been saving mine and I have just bought one of the treasure monsters for 30 berries.

Which monsters do you still need? I'm sure we would all be happy on this forum to send any that we have to help you.

So sweet of you Jo..playing the game slowly and steadily as I don't want to have my hopes too high and have the game crashing on me once again.i just request friends like you to help out with the eggs based on what the various customers want. Still have to make note of all the eggs i dont have but thanks for offering to help.will check on it soon and request my dear friends here. . Once again thanks a lot Jo ..take care.

erin0768

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You get 3 berries a week once u have all 5?? I REALLY need that!!! I have 1 so far & close to getting 1 or 2 more. I've been saving my berries as much as possible & really want to upgrade my incubator without using real money.

erin0768

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In need of the following for uncommon & rare:

Horn-nosed rabble
Mouse-eared anolly
Boxy gloop
Spiky slugabug
Pronged fuzzle

Thanks to everyone that has helped me along the way and if u need anything, I'll try my best to help also.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You get 3 berries a week once u have all 5?? I REALLY need that!!! I have 1 so far & close to getting 1 or 2 more. I've been saving my berries as much as possible & really want to upgrade my incubator without using real money.

Yes. Don't be tempted to sell your albino monsters. Put them in your featured windows to receive the berries.

In need of the following for uncommon & rare:

Horn-nosed rabble
Mouse-eared anolly
Boxy gloop
Spiky slugabug
Pronged fuzzle

Thanks to everyone that has helped me along the way and if u need anything, I'll try my best to help also.

Mouse eared anolly and spiky slugabug sent. I am always pleased to help others get all of the monsters as I received a lot of help myself.

Good luck everyone.

erin0768

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. Don't be tempted to sell your albino monsters. Put them in your featured windows to receive the berries.

Mouse eared anolly and spiky slugabug sent. I am always pleased to help others get all of the monsters as I received a lot of help myself.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks so much!!

Most reactions

Latest posts