What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Model cars 1/18 scale

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone here collect model cars, particularly 1/18 scale ? I've been collecting for about 4-5 years now , unfortunately I've nowhere to put them :-( Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Last edited:
OP
Drew wal

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've put some up in the " images " thread but ill repost more in a showcase soon .

I have a couple that are very highly detailed and do replicate their real life counterparts very well .
I'll post again very soon I'm just a little busy at the moment .

Regards

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've put some up in the " images " thread but ill repost more in a showcase soon .

I have a couple that are very highly detailed and do replicate their real life counterparts very well .
I'll post again very soon I'm just a little busy at the moment .

Regards

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

I saw that collection in the Post Your Images thread Drew but read too far down that thread to respond in a timely way. Great collection that! Just fascinating the detail and workmanship of those models. Some of them brought back very fond memories. Look forward to seeing those others when you have the time.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts