1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Missing iStore App

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by muelgrub, Sep 14, 2012.

1. muelgrub

muelgrub iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    So I was playing around with some Cydia tweeks (like Dreamboard and Springtomize) on my JB iPad2, but then after a respring when I deleted Dreamboard, I see that my app store app is missing. iTunes is there, but the store is gone. I've tired the "restrictions" fix, but that didn't work. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but it is in my settings window. What did I do and how can I get it back?
    Thanks!!

PS NEVERMIND! I panicked. It appears that one of the options I checked in Springtomize either deleted it or hid it. Have to read ALL the documentation before I mess with that again!

btw is there a way to delete a thread like this if we see that it was posted in error?
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0
    We tend to keep things around so that if anyone is just as silly in the future, they can get to the answer quicker :D

Glad you got it sorted... ;)